Saturday, November 16, 2013

Patience, and other annoying things.

For this post, I figured it'd be pretty spiffy to have a red highlight behind my words.
...
I'm really not sure why, but I'm going to roll with it. Please roll with me, and together we can be a big freight train that bashes through irritating things.
Choo-choo.


Anyways, I should probably get to the main topic, which is patience. It really is a virtue, and it's also a virtur I'm lacking in. Whenever something happens, like I audition for something, or maybe say something *super* witty, I'm always struck with this incredible urge to know what the response is. RIGHT. AWAY.

It's not even a question of whether the next action is positive or negative, I just need to know. I once tried to be filled with good things like patience, kindness, and a sense of understanding for my fellow humans.
Needless to say, that train crashed into the mountain called Gandalf.
That train DID. NOT. PASS.

...
Loooooooooooooord of the Rings.
;)


I can't keep my train of thought today, but I've really got to get moving on this thing. I once tried to talk myself into deleting this, but apparently there've been over 160 people who've read this thing, so I feel obligated to see it to the end.

When I was planning this post (For five seconds... I normally just type what I'm thinking at that particular mom-
I see a fluffy kitty. And lime jelly.
Like I said, it all just spills out of my head)

I was planning this out, and thought maybe I'd try to come up with some tips, or a lengthy anecdote, or even a bar graph, but none of it seems to roll. The sick thing is that I haven't even finished this blurb of jumbled thoughts, and I'm already thinking of the reception.
Maybe I'll edit this on another day, but I wanted to let everyone who's read this that I'm trying my best.
I've even passed up petting this fluffy S.O.B about 8 times.
That's dedication multiplied by the speed of light and divided by cat hair.
If anyone wants to figure that one out, that'd be cool.




The next post will be about Focusing.

That one should be a gem.




2 comments:

  1. SO ANY CHANCE THAT POST ABOUT FOCUSING WILL BE UP SOON??? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHERE IT BE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the list, right in between "Time management", and "Ways to screw with annoying people with automobiles".
      I think that "Being a taskmaster" is around there somewhere... I literally have ten partially finished posts. o.<

      Delete