This post shall be written in yellow because, like first week formalities, yellow is obnoxious and tends to burn my retinas.
I've been back in school for almost two weeks, and oddly it seems like it's been ages. Being tossed around in a whirl of drugged up chimpanzees certainly has taken its toll on my energy levels, but I found myself settling into that routine faster than normal. When I think about what I was like in freshman year (Minus the obvious retching from my stupid, teenage ways... Even though I still am a stupid teenager... Moving on), I remember always being so infuriated with those apes, and all that other nonsense.
Now I just don't have the energy to care.
I suppose being completely burned out in more than one sense has been good in a very odd way, because it has decreased the venom flowing through my head.
Don't worry my dear readers, I'd never leave you desiring acidic commentaries.
I'm weak... I couldn't stand the yellow.
Back to my original topic, the one thing that has never failed to irritate me to no end is... The first day questions! I'm a naturally secretive person, and i like my business to be... My business.
Shocking idea, no?
I honestly don't understand why they make us talk to each other. It seems like the public school system is hell bent on trying to get me to interact with my peers. I've even asked this before (In a nicer way, I swear),and all I get are lame answers like "It's good for you!", or "So you can get to know everyone and make friends!"
If I wanted friends I'd make them. Perhaps this ritualistic spewing of the guts is for the more timid peop-
No, that can't be right. I guess someone like me honestly cannot fathom why we're forced to play nice for almost a week straight.
This comes off as rather whiny I realize, so I'll try to ease your minds by saying something stupid.
...
That was it.
Digging a little deeper into the concept of personal business, I'm surprised at how that isn't a popular theme today. Now I'm not going to generalize the entire human race on this one, because if I did I'd be the dumbest person on the planet, but it does seem like keeping things to yourself is a foreign concept to some people. I've always believed that my business is mine, and your business is yours, and if you want to share? Cool. If you don't want to share? Cool.
Blue.
I feel if that policy was adopted in everybody's mind this world would be a lot less annoying. There would be no more stupid news reels about somebody or others new hairstyle, or so and so's divorce to whats-their-face.
That would be pretty cool.
Back to school (Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo), here is my official belated welcome back to all those who are in the same boat as me, or have been.
Welcome back!
Now go do your homework.
I mean it.
Video games aren't homework.
...
Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment