Well, isn't this dandy! In all honesty, when I first started composing this, I had no idea what I was going to say...
I still don't.
My mother cheerily pointed out that I was off to a great start.
This is one of the reasons why I shouldn't even be allowed near a computer. Seen as my pride demands that I have something semi-intelligible today, I'll start off with a supposedly amusing encounter with one of my doctors, which will ultimately give you a glimpse of my personality . (You have no idea how many injuries I receive, but I'll save the loquaciousness for a later post)
We have a relationship which involves shooting wisecracks at each other, while actually getting the diagnosing and stuff done. Since I'm a senior in high school, this means I get asked "What are you going to do when you get out of school?" about seven bajillion times per second. Yeah. The end result of that conversation was him saying I should be a brain surgeon, because they're geniuses and have terrible personalities, although I wouldn't be able to pith my patients, so maybe not.
I should've said I wanted to be a shrub pruner.
We also talked about how being easily distracted would prove troublesome if I was working around the frontal lobe.
Perhaps, in order to tie this post in with the title, a good reason I shouldn't be allowed on the computer is this blog in and of itself.
I fear soon that it will be degraded into a haven of cat videos, overzealous writing about mental disorders (A special on bipolar is in line for the next post), and me blathering incoherently about my obsession of the month.
But I'll stay with this idea until someone tells me to shut up.
Happy reading to all
No comments:
Post a Comment