The magical color of today's post will be this pretty indigo shade.
If you're freaked out at all by the title of this post, don't worry, because this isn't going to be a spray cheese fest of glistening tears and smiles. I'm honestly going to point out everything I've done within these twenty four hours, and try to word them in a way that'll make an acceptable post.
Don't roast me for this, I've just been plagued by the bane of my pessimistic existence otherwise known as holiday cheer.
Bah. Hum. Bug.
Anyways, things have been the same as they always are. There was petting of cats, and cats begging for more food and whatnot; cleaning, sleeping, snarking, and the all important gaming.
My life in a nutshell.
I don't know why there's so much hype about New Years, besides the fact it's an excuse for everyone over the drinking age to get drunk.
I've been seriously doubting the sanity of the people in America.
Something else that's always been on my mind is why people always make resolutions today. It's pretty much common news that these self-promises aren't the strongest and will wilt and die within the next few months. But I suppose that's the way people work these days.
I think we should all resolve to be less annoying! - The whining about not being annoying starts right about... Now. Whenever I see people in denial I have to snicker inwardly while pulling a jerkwad move at the same time. -
As I'm reading back over this, I realize how completely negative this shpiel of words is, and am now desperately shuffling through my thoughts to find something funny.
It's not working.
I guess I'll leave this train wreck of literature here, and try to find something humorous soon so I don't kill *all* the happiness of the world.
If only I could leave a gif. of a person with a long cape dramatically turning around and muttering "I'll be back"... Well, the thought is here!
I always look forward to reading your posts. Keep writing these and don't ever stop.
ReplyDeleteI just found this, which now makes it awkward because of my three month hiatus... I appreciate your comment, and am trying my best to keep on top of things.
Delete