Welcome to the color of the post section of the post! I'm being painfully obvious because I haven't written properly in quite a while. So for the color, I tried to make it the color of a tongue.
Awkward, right?
Yep.
I feel like in any other circumstance this would never make any sense whatsoever. However, tongues are actually quite necessary for the post (Tasting is the actual topic that's needed, but who's keeping count?), so this revolting shade of red is going to tie this post together better than a throw rug hides that awful yellowy residue you get after cleaning up a pile of cat vomit.
Anyways, that awkward epiphany I was talking about that would make everyone want to wring my neck is closely related to tasting things, and tongues, so let's start with the spread of personal information! Bear with me, this is for your benefit.
Or maybe it's just so I don't sound like a complete freak-wad from the internet.
So, I have horrible habits when it comes to eating. I make various excuses for my neglect of this vital action which sustains life, whether it's being busy, sleeping, or indifference, but that all eventually boils down to me being a massive dolt. If you actually know who I am, then you're probably well acquainted with this character flaw of mine (I'm looking at you, smog-dragon), and it most certainly has caused you a headache at one point or the other. Anyways, I was sitting around being brilliant (read: playing Solitaire), when I noticed that I was tasting my own mouth. As soon as I was aware that I was tasting my own mouth, I couldn't stop tasting it, thus leading to a series of expletives ricocheting off the walls of my lair. In an effort to rid myself of this nuisance, I went and grabbed some fruit, and viciously tore through its flesh. (The previous statement was an effort for you to picture me as a dragon. Please feel free to see a mythical beast typing right about... now.)
Upon releasing myself from that headache-in-waiting, I came up with a good rule of thumb for eating, and I'll probably actually follow it! Here it is, for anyone wondering: Whenever I can taste my own mouth, go and eat something.
Now that I've spilled my guts all over the page, I think I'm going to do something productive like write a sonat-
No, I have to go eat, because I can taste my mouth again.
So much for doing something fun.
Enjoy being aware of the flavor of your mouth, people of the internet. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment